As a user of the University Testing Center, I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Keep noise to a minimum while entering, exiting, or in the Testing Center to avoid disturbing others.
- Securing personal belongings in the lockers provided. This includes but is not limited to:
- Bags, purses, cases, sunglasses, hats, or backpacks
- Jackets, coats, and/or hoodies are not permitted within the Testing Center
- Mobile phones, tablets, calculators (unless specifically permitted by the exam being taken), external drives, or any device which can receive or transmit a wireless signal, other than those which are medically necessary (i.e., insulin pumps)
- DVDs, CD/ROMs, or other storage media
- No watches or other items on the wrists and/or arms, with the exception of medical alert bracelets or items that cannot be removed without damage. These items are subject to inspection
- Any removable jewelry that is larger than 1/4" inch in width or diameter (approximately the size of a pencil eraser)
- Any non-religious scarves, headbands, barrettes, hair clips or similar items that are more than 1/2" in width or diameter
- Food, drink, candy, or gum
- LOCKERS MUST BE LOCKED – NO EXCEPTIONS. The Testing Center is not liable for improperly secured personal property.
- Using Testing Center issued writing implements/scratch paper.
- Refrain from putting Center-provided writing implements into my mouth.
- Children and/or guests are not allowed in the test room. Children may not be left unattended in the reception/waiting area.
- Leaving the test room is prohibited once my exam has begun other than designated breaks if permitted by my specific exam.
- It is my responsibility to ensure I have parked legally and with enough time to finish my exam.
- Use of the restroom may require an escort to/from the facility.
- I will be under physical and/or electronic surveillance while in the testing center.
- Keep hands above the desk at all times.
- Keep feet on the floor at all times.
- Shoes must remain on feet at all times.
- Present valid identification as required by my specific exam. This is usually a valid (non-expired) photo ID with signature, such as a state-issued driver’s license, University ID, or similar. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- I will comply with all proctoring requirements for my specific exam and adhere to Missouri State University academic integrity guidelines.
- I understand I must have completed my exam and exited the Testing Center by the posted "exam stop" time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Signing the log book or use of the Testing Center facilities indicates my agreement to all of the above policies, as well as any other policies established by the Testing Center.
Questions or concerns?
Contact the Testing Center Coordinator at SueMcCrory@MissouriState.edu or by phone at 417-836-6120.