The Testing Center has many amenities available for users and faculty.
- Reception area with 75 lockers with self-programmed locks for storage of personal items.
- Two check-in points, dependent on type of exam.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser for Missouri State Blackboard-based exams.
- An observation room for direct physical observation and camera observation of test candidates.
- Two proctor stations within the testing lab.
- iPads for e-text access (requires advance arrangement) and customer survey responses.
- 66 computer-based work stations.
- 8 paper-based work stations, with the potential of an additional 24 when needed (advance arrangements required).
- 3 physical accommodation rooms for either computer-based or paper-based exams.
- Height adjustable desks
- Closed circuit TV
- Specialized software for reading text aloud
- Adjustable lights (dimmer switch)
- Direct physical observation by proctors.
- Call buttons for all stations.
- Timers for paper-based exams.
- Computer-based observation of computer workstations via software.
- Hand sanitizing stations.
- White noise machines to reduce ambient sound
Can We Help?
Please feel free to contact us directly at TestingCenter@missouristate.edu or by phone at 417-836-6417-if we can be of further assistance.