IMPORTANT: Masks are required for all test candidates in the Testing Center. Failure or refusal to wear a face covering as defined by campus policy will result in refusal of testing services.
Accuplacer is a placement exam that is used by many institutions to accurately assess and place students in courses. While Missouri State University does not use Accuplacer for placing students in courses or programs, we do provide a testing venue for students of other institutions who need to take Accuplacer exams.
Registration for Accuplacer exams is a multi-step process.
- Contact the school that you plan to attend and let them know you want to take your Accuplacer exam at our location.
- The school you plan to attend must send us a voucher for us to be able to administer an Accuplacer exam.
- You will receive a copy of the voucher via email, which includes instructions for how to schedule your exam at our facility. These instructions are:
- Visit our home page to verify our hours of operation.
- Once you determine the desired date and time for your exam, click on the Schedule an Exam link on the left side of the page. Please remember we need at least two (2) business days' notice to schedule an exam.
- Read the instructions on the Schedule an Exam page, and submit the form per the instructions in the email voucher.
- Pay the sitting fee per the instructions on the scheduling form page and the email voucher.
- Scheduling an exam is a manual process; please allow us at least one business day to respond to your form submission.
- Once we confirm your appointment, please remember:
- Read the Know Before You Go page on our website
- Bring proof of sitting fee payment in case you are asked to provide it
- Your government-issued photo ID must be non-expired
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited
Questions or concerns?
Contact the Testing Center Coordinator at SueMcCrory@MissouriState.edu or by phone at 417-836-6120.