Lease Management and Real Estate
Support Services works with university partners to identify solutions that meet the university's mission and its future growth and space requirements.
Support Services provides lease management and real estate services such as:
- Property research, analysis, evaluations and recommendations
- Lease negotiations and agreements, both as tenant and landlord
- Property management and lease tracking
- Property reporting and coordinating with owners of leased properties for tenant requests, renovations, repairs and maintenance needs
- Coordinating street vacation, right-of-way issues, easements and contracts related to university property and leased property.
- Coordinating purchase and sale of properties.