Thesis Course to Non-Thesis Course Form

For academic department use only

This form is used by the department to request a thesis course be changed to a non-thesis project/seminar course for a graduate student on his/her transcript record.

Download Request to Change Thesis Course to Non-Thesis Project/Seminar Course form

You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.