Dual Credit Change to Transcripted Course

For Dual Credit Office use only

This form is to be used by the Dual Credit office to request a change be made to a dual credit student’s transcript record.

Download Request to Change a Dual Credit Student's Transcript Record form

You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.