Free daily use equipment
Bring your BearPass ID, FRC Membership card, or your barcode on the MSU CR app to the Welcome Desk to check out any of the following items for free:
- Badminton racquets and birdies
- Basketballs, men’s and women’s
- Indoor soccer balls
- Table tennis paddles and balls
- Jump ropes, speed and weighted
- Wrist wraps and gloves
Any items not returned 15 minutes prior to the FRC closing will be charged a late fee. Any items lost, stolen or damaged will be charged a replacement fee.
Drop-In use and reservations
Drop-in use of the multi-purpose studios is available when no other activity or BearFit class is taking place. Reservations for these studios can only be made the day of desired use in one-hour time blocks, maximum 5 people, $5 charge. Please stop by the Welcome Desk for availability.
Reservations for the FRC will be processed with the following priorities:
- FRC programs—rec sports, fitness, wellness, outdoor clinics, etc.
- Open recreation and drop-in use by FRC members
- Other University activities, including sports camps
- Groups outside the University.