Missouri State University's Multicultural Programs is able to create a wide variety of trainings for offices, departments, student organizations, FSL organizations, and community partners. These trainings can cover a wide range of topics relating to diversity, social justice, or cultural competency.
Past training topics have included:
- Compassion, Empathy, and Working Across Difference
- Transgender Student Employees and Job Searchers
- Minority Stress in the LGBTQ+ Community
- Multicultural Education for Teachers
- #BlackLivesMatter in Residence Life
- Professional vs. Personal Lives: What Experiences are Left Out in Oppressive ways
The Multicultural Programs requests at least 3 weeks notice before a training to allow for adequate planning. Please use the link below to request a training from Multicultural Programs.
Contact Matt Banks (email@example.com), Coordinator for Multicultural Programs and LGBT Student Services, with any questions.