Open the door to lifetime success
The marketing department is housed within Missouri State’s prestigious College of Business. Students interested in obtaining a degree in supply chain, logistics and operations management must meet the admission requirements for the College of Business.
All students who plan to apply for admission to the College of Business should declare a major in one of the departments within the college and seek enrollment through the Business Advisement Center. Students who are uncertain at the time of admission to the University should declare a business major with the specific area undecided.
Apply to the supply chain, logistics and operations management program by completing the following process:
- Make an appointment with your advisor at the Business Advisement Center.
- Complete an Application to a Degree Program.
- Obtain your advisor’s signature on the degree application form.
- Visit the department office of your designated minor to get the required signature.
- Return the completed forms to the Business Advisement Center.
Declare your major as supply chain, logistics and operations management by completing the following process:
- Complete a Change of Curriculum-Advisement form available at the Business Advisement Center.
- Bring the completed form to the Business Advisement Center to be assigned an advisor.