Why study French at Missouri State University?
- Our expert faculty provide learning experiences that sharpen your speaking, writing and conversation skills in French.
- Smaller class sizes mean you get to know your professors – many of whom hold PhDs – and receive focused, one-on-one attention from them.
- Knowing French can help you land exciting jobs in a variety of fields.
- Studying French will prepare you to pursue graduate studies.
- Missouri State offers you many opportunities for study away, service learning and internships so you can practice speaking French in real-world situations.