Funds may be withdrawn from your BearPass Card debit account when you withdraw from school, or at the end of the academic year.

The form to request a withdrawal is available in the BearPass Card Office, or you can request the withdrawal by mail.

A check will be mailed to your permanent address after any outstanding university charges have been deducted. Cash withdrawals are not allowed.

Office hours

The BearPass Card Office is located on the bottom floor of the Plaster Student Union in room 128.

During the semester

Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.