To access the class schedule, your registration status (including earliest day and time to register), and the Trial Schedule Builder, log in to My Missouri State and select the Academics Tab, Registration Channel.
Important note: First-time freshman applying for Summer and Fall 2015 are not eligible to register during the sequenced registration period and should refer to the SOAR website for specific registration dates for Summer and Fall 2015 as they become available.
Check out the new waitlisting registration feature. View the new YouTube video on waitlisting.
Recent upgrades to the College Scheduler Trial Schedule Builder tool
- A new “add to cart” button which allows students to send their chosen schedule to a registration cart where they can simply click a registration button to be enrolled in all classes at once.
- A new compare feature allows students to choose multiple class schedules and compare them in order to choose the one that will best suit them.
- Ability to see all classes currently registered, or currently waiting for registration in the registration cart. This allows students to schedule additional classes around their existing schedule.
- Registration sequence for Summer and fall 2015
- Registration error messages and how to request access to a closed, permission-required, or prerequisite-required class
- Adding and dropping classes (and withdrawing) procedures
- Admitted or continuing status?
- Alternate Pathways (online, iCourses, evening college plus, off-campus, etc.)
- Class schedule search
- Course code/number changes
- Costs and Fees
- Fee payment deadlines and refund schedules
- Final exam schedules
- Hold codes
- Intersession FAQ's
- Projected course offerings by semester and delivery type
- Registration demo video
- Trial Schedule Builder. Access this tool from either the Academics tab or Teaching and Advising tab in My Missouri State.