Providing opportunities for leadership and personal development by promoting wellness and encouraging physical activity in a fun atmosphere of competitive sportsmanship. Programs are open to all Missouri State University students, faculty and staff members.
Registration for intramural sports:
- Go to recportal.missouristate.edu and sign in by clicking the sign in button in the top right corner. All sport, league and division offerings will be posted at recportal.missouristate.edu, please click the link to see all information for the semester.
- Once signed in, click the intramurals button from the list of programs.
- To register a new team, click the register button. To find a team to join, click the find a team button.
- In order to register a team or join a team, all participants will need to buy an intramural membership. Once you have the membership, you will be allowed to play all semester with no additional cost.
- If you have questions or concerns with the process, please contact Lauren Easter or click on the link below to view an instructional video.
University fraternities compete against one another in a number of interfraternity leagues and tournaments for points.
The intramural policies and procedures are used in all aspects of sportsmanship, captain's responsibilities and basic rules throughout the intramural season. Please review in order to understand the basics of participating in the program.