- Compliance Documents
- DESE Educator Certification System Profile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Missouri Educator Evaluation System (MEES)
It is recommended that you view the first 9 minutes of this 13-minute MEES orientation video to increase your understanding of the new MEES Teacher Candidate Assessment Rubric scoring and its relevance to certification. Please click on the following link to view the video: https://youtu.be/2CmQiwNbkCs and visit with your Cooperating Teacher and/or University Supervisor if you have any questions about the video. More information about the MEES performance assessment can be found on DESE.
- Missouri Content Assessments (MoCA)
Candidates must attempt the Missouri Content Assessment (MoCA) for certification area prior to student teaching (some programs require that the MoCA be passed prior to student teaching) and the appropriate MoCA must be passed in order to be recommended for certification.
- Name Badges
- Out of Area Student Teaching
- Student Teaching Application access, application deadlines, and begin/end dates for student teaching
- Student Teaching and Certification Checklist/Timeline
- Student Teaching Forms
- Student Teaching Handbook
- Student Teaching Informational Meeting Video
This video contains content from the student teaching informational meeting held in Spring 2018 for upcoming FA18 and SP19 student teacher candidates. The informational meetings listed below are scheduled during Fall 2018 for upcoming SP19 and FA19 student teacher candidates.
- Monday, November 5, 2018 - PSU 313, 10:00-11:00 am
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - PSU 313, 2:00-3:00 pm
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 - PSU 313, 5:30-6:30 pm
- Substitute Certificate