- Compliance Documents
- DESE Educator Certification System Profile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Missouri Educator Evaluation System (MEES)
A passing score must be earned on the MEES performance assessment in order to be recommended for certification. Visit with your Cooperating Teacher and University Supervisor for more information about the MEES performance assessment.
- Missouri Content Assessments (MoCA)
Candidates must attempt the Missouri Content Assessment (MoCA) for certification area prior to student teaching (some programs require that the MoCA be passed prior to student teaching) and the appropriate MoCA must be passed in order to be recommended for certification.
- Name Badges
- Out of Area Student Teaching
- Student Teaching Application access, application deadlines, and begin/end dates for student teaching
- Student Teaching and Certification Checklist/Timeline
The informational meetings listed below are scheduled for Spring 2021 student teacher candidates.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - HILL 001, 2:00-3:00 pm
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - HILL 001, 5:00-6:00 pm
Thursday, April. 23, 2020 - HILL 001, 10:00-11:00 am
- Student Teaching Handbook
- Substitute Certificate