Copy This is a full service quick copy service dedicated to providing you with quality copies in a short time at a reasonable cost.
Hours of operation
|8 a.m.-6 p.m.||8 a.m.-6 p.m.||8 a.m.-6 p.m.||8 a.m.-6 p.m.||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||Closed||Closed|
|8 a.m.-5 p.m.||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||8 a.m.-5 p.m.||Closed||Closed|
Location: Plaster Student Union, Room 210
Suggestions for preparing original copies
All copies are run from digital files or copy-ready originals supplied by you. Best quality copies come from digital files. Copy This prefers pdf files. They can use all Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite software files. If you are supplying originals it is essential to have good originals to get good copies. Follow the suggestions below when preparing your originals:
- Print on standard white bond paper or letterhead if desired.
- Copy of originals must be clean, legible and have good density. No light copy.
- Leave at least 1/2" margin all around copy.
- Use black ink for signatures.
- Digital printing - black and white and color
- Variable Data Printing (VDP)
- Colored paper (Please stop in to get a complete list of colors and pricing)
- Laminating - up to 26" wide
- Fax Service
- Finishing - folding, cutting, thermal tape bind, plastic coil & comb, padding and stapling
- Computer Services - networked computers are available both Mac and PC
- Black & White Posters - 18" x 24" and banners 18" x 48", up to 36" wide
- Color Posters - 11" x 17" full color, full bleed, up to 36" wide. (Larger full color posters are available from Printing Services 417-837-2322.)
- Self Service black and white copiers
- Color and Black & White Scanning
- Copy This houses a USPS contract station. Please refer to PSU Postal Station for information.
Call 417-836-5808 for a price quote. Please ask for the supervisor or assistant supervisor.