With backing from the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), we give you the highest level of training.
When you graduate, you’re ready to become licensed in your profession.
Take on big infrastructure projects. Build roads, bridges, buildings and more.
Want to explore your options? Try pre-engineering
In the pre-engineering program, you can learn the basics and preview other engineering fields.
Partners for your success
Missouri State offers engineering in cooperation with Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T).
- All your courses are taught on Missouri State’s Springfield campus.
- Missouri S&T offers the engineering courses.
- Missouri State offers the non-engineering courses.
- Missouri S&T grants your engineering degree.
The cooperative engineering programs are open to all Missouri State students.
Discover more about us
Watch the video playlist below for more information on:
- The cooperative engineering program and available majors.
- Program costs and financial aid.
- Admission and registration.
Stay connected with us
Celebrate recent awards and find out what's coming up.
Around the college