- In Person:
- Cash and Check ( Bursar’s Office Cashier Windows)
- Online Portal:
- Electronic Check Payment (no charge)
- Credit/Debit Card (2.75% Convenience Fee)
- 529 Electronic Method for Participating States ($10.00 fee) ~~~~ What states participate in the online payment method?
- International Payments (Flywire & PayMyTuition)
- Checks (see mailing address below)
- 529 Payments (Contact your 529 Servicer)
- General Payment (no online portal access; option’s below)
To navigate to the Online Payment Portal go to your Student Tab, under “My Finances” select Student Finances, then select Access Account and Make Payments.
Flywire & PayMyTuition
In Person: Cash, Personal Checks (Payable to Missouri State University) Money Orders, Cashiers and Travelers checks. Credit Card payments may be made at the kiosk adjacent to the Bursar's office.
By Mail : Please include the Name and BearPass Number (M#) of the person the payment is for.
Missouri State University
901 South National Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65897
General Payments can be made by authorized users only.
Payments will post to university accounts receivable the following business day.