- In Person:
- Cash and Check ( Bursar’s Office Cashier Windows)
- Online Portal:
- Electronic Check Payment (no charge)
- Credit/Debit Card (2.85% Convenience Fee)
- 529 Electronic Method for Participating States ($10.00 fee) - How to make 529 payment online?
- International Payments (Flywire & PayMyTuition)
- Checks (see mailing address below)
- 529 Payments (Contact your 529 Servicer)
- General Payment (no online portal access; option’s below)
To navigate to the Online Payment Portal:
Login to My Missouri State, use the Discover tool from the main menu and search "Billing", select Billing - University Accounts, then select Statement and Payment Portal.
Flywire & PayMyTuition
In Person: Cash, Personal Checks (Payable to Missouri State University) Money Orders, Cashiers and Travelers checks. Credit Card payments may be made at the kiosk adjacent to the Bursar's office.
By Mail : Please include the Name and BearPass Number (M#) of the person the payment is for.
Missouri State University
901 South National Avenue
Springfield, Missouri 65897
General Payments can be made by authorized users only.
Payments will post to university accounts receivable the following business day.