Missouri State University accepts international payments by wire transfer and other international options through Flywire.
Flywire offers multiple international payment options for over 100 countries. Students and payers will be able to track their payments online from start to finish, save on bank fees and exchange rates, and contact Flywire's 24x7 multilingual Customer Support Team.
How to Make an International Payment to Missouri State University with Flywire:
- Go to My Missouri State.
- Click on Access accounts and make payments.
- You will be taken to CASHNet, our cashiering system.
- Once you choose the amount you wish to pay, you will see 3 options to pay:
- Electronic Check - No Transaction Fees
- Credit Card - 2.75% processing fee
- Flywire International Payment
- Choose Flywire international payment. You will be redirected to the Flywire payment portal.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method / currency.
- Complete your payment. (For wire transfer payment methods, send your funds to the bank account information provided by Flywire).
- Track and confirm your payment at any time through your Flywire account and access Flywire’s multilingual customer support team.
- Check balance outstanding on your student portal with Missouri State University.
Missouri State University Contact
- Accounts Receivable
- International Student Services
FLYWIRE - 24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions