For international payments, Missouri State University has partnered with Flywire.
Flywire – International Tuition Payment Option
Flywire is an easy-to-use, safe, and seamless solution that allows international students
to pay their tuition and fees. Flywire offers multiple international payment options for over 100 countries. Students and
payers will be able to track their payments online from start to finish, save on bank
fees and exchange rates, and contact Flywire's 24x7 multilingual Customer Support
How to Make an International Payment to Missouri State University with Flywire:
- Go to My Missouri State https://my.missouristate.edu/
- Click on Student Finance in the My Finance section of the Student tab
- Click on the link Flywire-International Payments
- You will be taken to CASHNet, our cashiering system.
- Click on Make a Payment
- Once you choose the amount you wish to pay, you will see options to pay:
- New credit or debit card- 2.75% processing fee assessed
- New bank account (Domestic Banks only)- No Transaction Fees
- International Payment
- Choose International payment. You will be redirected to the Flywire payment portal.
- Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method / currency.
- Complete your payment. (For wire transfer payment methods, send your funds to the bank account information provided by Flywire).
- Track and confirm your payment at any time through your Flywire account and access Flywire’s multilingual customer support team.
FLYWIRE - 24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions
Missouri State University Contact
- Accounts Receivable
- International Student Services