For international payments, Missouri State University has partnered with Flywire and PayMyTuition.
Flywire – International Tuition Payment Option
PayMyTuition – International Tuition Payment Option
Pay My Tuition
PayMyTuition is an easy-to-use, safe, and seamless solution that allows international students to pay their tuition and fees in their local currency from any bank, in any country, in any currency at better than bank exchange rates.
To complete a payment to Missouri State University using PayMyTuition:
Login to My Missouri State, use the Discover tool from the main menu and search "Biling", select Billing - University Accounts, then select Pay My Tuition - International Payment
Students can track their payments online, and it is recommended to send payments at least 72 business hours before the due date.
PayMyTuition Multilingual Customer Service Support
No matter what time zone you are in, you will have a dedicated customer support team available to you 24/7 through live chat, email, and phone to answer any of your questions and help you make your payment.
Additional Information on PayMyTuition
- How to make a Payment with PayMyTuition(video)
- PayMyTuition’s Rate Guarantee
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to make a payment – step-by-step PDFs
Flywire is an easy-to-use, safe, and seamless solution that allows international students to pay their tuition and fees. Flywire offers multiple international payment options for over 100 countries. Students and payers will be able to track their payments online from start to finish, save on bank fees and exchange rates, and contact Flywire's 24x7 multilingual Customer Support Team.
How to Make an International Payment to Missouri State University with Flywire:
1. Login to My Missouri State, use the Discover tool from the main menu and search "Biling", select University Account - Billing, then select Flywire - International Student Payment
2. You will be taken to Transact Payments, our online payments & cashiering system.
3. Click on Make a Payment
4. Once you choose the amount you wish to pay, you will see options to pay:
- New credit or debit card- 2.75% processing fee assessed
- New bank account (Domestic Banks only)- No Transaction Fees
- International Payment
5. Choose International payment. You will be redirected to the Flywire payment portal.
6. Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method / currency.
7. Complete your payment. (For wire transfer payment methods, send your funds to the bank account information provided by Flywire).
8. Track and confirm your payment at any time through your Flywire account and access Flywire’s multilingual customer support team.
Flywire - 24/7 Multilingual Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions