Here in Assessment of Student Learning, we know that your ultimate goal is to help your students succeed—ours is too. From comparing student learning in face-to-face and online programs to incentivizing faculty for the extra work involved in assessment, we can help.
Our intention with these grants is to support you, the faculty, in your innovative practices in the assessment of student learning. To restrict applications to MSU faculty, you must be signed into your Office 365 account for the proposal form to work.
Applying is easy; simply think about what you want to know about your students’ learning, think of a way to assess it, and fill out a proposal form. If you would like a thinking partner or would feel more comfortable running your assessment plan by a member of our team, email us at Assessment@MissouriState.edu to set up a meeting. Feel free to drop by one of our Coffee and Conversation sessions in PSU 131 (Spring 2018 dates coming soon).
Spring 2018 grants are now available. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the semester.
Eligible projects include (but are not limited to):
- Compare student learning in face-to-face and online courses
- Develop, revise, or refine student learning outcomes in the major
- Support a meeting of dual course, per course, and full-time faculty in a department
- Support focus groups with students or alumni to ask questions related to program learning outcomes
- Focus groups with transfer and homegrown students on student learning in a program
- Incentivize faculty for the extra work involved in assessment
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.