How can I schedule an appointment?
- Call the Academic Advisement Center at 417-836-5258
If I have already declared a major, how do I schedule an advising appointment?
- You will need to reach out to your advisor directly. You can find your advisors’s name in My Missouri State on the Registration Status or Advising Notes link. Many advisors are using Zoom to allow for face to face interaction. You can also explore options of phone or email advising.
What if I need to declare or change my major/minor?
- Send an email from your Missouri State email to UAdvise@missouristate.edu with the following information:
- BearPass Number (M#) number
- What you want to do (declare major, change major, add 2nd major, add minor, delete minor, etc.)
- If your new major is offered in multiple degrees (example: BA, BS, BSED, BFA, BME, BMUS, BSN, BSW, etc.) indicate which degree you want to use.