Out of concern for everyone's health and safety, the Academic Advising & Transfer Center will not be conducting in-person appointments until such time that we can safely return to that preferred method. Our plan is to utilize technology (phone, email and Zoom) to provide the best possible advising experience while we all navigate this unprecedented situation.
At the time of this posting, the schedule of registration dates for Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 has been moved back to April 6th. You can view your registration date on the “Registration Status” link on the Registration Tab in My Missouri State.
How can I schedule an appointment?
- Email your advisor (you can find your assigned advisor’s information through My Missouri State).
- Include your Name, M#, Times of availability, and nature of your appointment.
When should I schedule my appointment?
- As soon as possible.
How can I prepare for these modified advising appointments?
- Possible classes for Summer and/or Fall 2020
- Potential majors or minors
What if I need to declare or change my major/minor?
- Send an email from your Missouri State email to UAdvise@missouristate.edu with the following information:
- BearPass (M#) number
- What you want to do (declare major, change major, add 2nd major, add minor, delete minor, etc.)
- If your new major is offered in multiple degrees (example: BA, BS, BSED, BFA, BME, BMUS, BSN, BSW, etc.) indicate which degree you want to use.