Financial Assistance Form
Financial assistance is available to a limited number of applicants who wish to attend the Ursa Experience but require financial assistance. Students may apply for financial assistance of 75% of the total cost of the Ursa Experience if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Student is eligible to receive Federal Pell Grant funds
- Student is enrolled in a federally funded program for the economically disadvantaged (such as GEAR UP or Upward Bound)
- Student resides in a foster home, is a ward of the state, or is homeless
- Student's family receives low-income public assistance or lives in federally subsidized public housing
Financial Assistance applications should be received by Orientation and Transition Programs as soon as possible-- to ensure assistance can be granted before availability ends. Contact 417-836-3060 with questions.
The Ursa Experience Planning Guide 2023
This PDF document provides you with information to help you prepare for the Ursa Experience. It includes details such as
- What to expect at and bring to the Ursa Experience
- Missouri State housing move-in information
- Parking information
- Required participation waivers
Please ensure you have completed the following by Monday, July 24, 2023:
- Review, complete, sign, and return the participation waivers to Orientation and Transition Programs. Email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.