Financial assistance is available to a limited number of applicants who wish to attend the Ursa Experience but require financial assistance. Students may apply for financial assistance of 75% of the total cost of the Ursa Experience if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Student is eligible to receive Federal Pell Grant funds
- Student is enrolled in a federally funded program for the economically disadvantaged (such as GEAR UP or Upward Bound)
- Student resides in a foster home, is a ward of the state, or is homeless
- Student's family receives low-income public assistance or lives in federally subsidized public housing
Financial Assistance applications should be received by Orientation and Transition Programs as soon as possible-- to ensure assistance can be granted before availability ends.
The Ursa Experience Planning Guide 2023
The 2023 Ursa Experience Planning Guide will be live in the Spring of 2023.
This PDF document provides you with information to help you prepare for the Ursa Experience. It includes details such as
- What to expect at and bring to the Ursa Experience
- Missouri State housing move-in information
- Parking information
- Required participation waivers
Please ensure you have completed the following by Wednesday, July 26, 2023:
- Review, complete, sign, and return the participation waivers to Orientation and Transition Programs. Fax completed forms to 417-836-4134 or scan and email these documents to email@example.com.