Interested in being apart of a team that seeks to innovate what it means to be a leader
at Missouri State University, while strengthening strategic marketing skills? MO State
LEAD is looking for an individual who displays proficient problem-solving abilities,
the desire to change status quo, and works well independently.
Our marketing internship is a unique resume highlight that provides hands-on experience
with the development of promotional material for corporations and professional organizations.
Interns will be placed in a professional environment working close with faculty, staff,
and other student workers on campus.
- Manage MO State LEAD social media accounts, highlighting programs and promoting events.
- Develop original promotional material.
- Engage in weekly staff meetings, assisting in the creation of strategic outlines for
- Innovate upon current marketing practices, finding new methods of student outreach.
- Communicate effectively with leadership staff and any associates involved with organizational
- 10-12 hour a week commitment.
- Must be in good academic standing with Missouri State University.
- Must be at least a sophomore to apply.
- Must fulfill class internship credit requirements through the university.
- Video editing software experience.
- Experience in event planning.
- Strong desire to bring in new ideas and grow among an expanding organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For any questions or concerns, please contact TBenson@MissouriState.edu or call 417-836-4386.
- Maintain the Leader Bear blogsite
- Select and design marketing materials and promotional giveaways
- Promote MoStateLead during tabling events
- Take pictures/videos during leadership sessions
- Create an end of semester recap video
- Assist in recruitment of leadership facilitators and participants
- Create a social media marketing campaign
- 10-12 hour a week commitment
- Must be in good academic standing with Missouri State University
- Must be at least a sophomore to apply
- Must fulfill class internship credit requirements through the university
- Video editing experience
- Strong desire to bring in new ideas and grow among an expanding organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply