In accordance with the FERPA Policy, currently enrolled students may request that the University not release any "directory information" by submitting a FERPA Hold Request form.
Submit your form one of the following ways:
- Email completed form to Registrar@MissouriState.edu from your Missouri State email account
- Download form, complete and affix your digital signature, and email form to Registrar@MissouriState.edu from your Missouri State email account
- In person at the Office of the Registrar, Carrington Hall Room 320. Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fax to (417) 836-6334 (Include a copy of your student ID)
- Mail to Office of the Registrar, Missouri State University, 901 S. National Ave, Springfield, MO 65897 (Include a copy of your student ID)
You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.