Enterprise Vehicle Rental
Missouri State University’s contract with Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a cooperative contract through the State of Missouri that provides for insurance coverage, and competitive costs for the University.
The parent non-billable Contract ID is XZ51W99.
All University employees who rent a car for official business are strongly encouraged to use Enterprise. Efforts to reduce departmental costs, renting a car is an alternative to mileage reimbursement. Claims relating to uninsured rental vehicles not under this contract are subject to review and acceptance by the State of Missouri Office of Risk Management.
Employees are encouraged to use the Trip Optimizer tool found at the link below provided by the State of Missouri in order to find the most cost efficient travel option.
Selected features of the contract:
- Reduced national base rate that includes supplemental liability and collision damage waiver for automobiles and 15 passenger vans.
- Drivers aged 18-20 years old are allowed to rent for business use only up to a full-size car.
- Reservation, including 15 passenger vans, can be made by calling 1.800.736.8222 or by going online to Enterprise citing XZ51W99.
- Nationwide Billing Solutions.
- Key Customer Contact and billing setup: Matt Gandy, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 573.645.1225.
- For questions on billing challenges, receipts, or rental extensions contact email@example.com.
- International Rentals -- Departments must purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Supplemental Liability Protection (SLP) from Enterprise as insurance for international rentals is not included in the state contract.
Enterprise has a free loyalty program setup for frequent travelers. New accounts can be created by signing up at the link below. Once created, the Emerald Club account number needs to be emailed in to IsaacBalasundaram@MissouriState.edu in order to tie it to the specific department billing account.
As an added benefit, personal use rates are available and can be quoted using this customer account number: XZ51MPU.
More details about the contract are available at the link below:
For more information, contact the Office of Procurement Services at 417.836.5260.