Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the nursing graduate program
- Program graduates will utilize a systematic deliberative approach in implementation
of advanced nursing roles.
- Program graduates will demonstrate competence in advanced communication, critical
thinking, research and therapeutic nursing intervention skills in area of role specialization.
- Program graduates will integrate legal, ethical and professional guidelines as standards
for nursing practice into area of specialization.
- Program graduates will develop advanced nursing roles in area of role specialization,
integrating knowledge and theory from the arts, sciences and nursing.
- Program graduates will develop strategies to influence nursing, health care and health
- Program graduates will demonstrate professional development and preparation of life-long
learning in areas of role specialization.