Online registration is open!
Deadline, payment and college credit information
- Cost is $800 with $100 deposit due at registration. Please register by June 1, 2023.
- Payment in full is due by the start of the workshop on June 19, 2023.
- All participants will pay the workshop fee.
- Those enrolling for credit will also pay the standard University Graduate per credit hour tuition and fees for their selected credit hours, and an additional $15 program fee.
- Graduate/Undergraduate Credit at participant discretion, sliding scale 1-6 credit hours, as determined by participant. Graduate Fees to be determined by the University.
- For credit participants will enroll in Special Topics 599/689 level course. (Workshop total minutes per week qualify for 6 credit hours.)
- Campus housing and meal plans are an option. These expenses would be the participant's responsibility, and would be in addition to the workshop fee.
Registering for college graduate credit is an option for the Kodály certification workshop. Please contact Vicky Scott with the Department of Music at 417-836-8980 to learn more.
If you are in need of on-campus housing during the Kodály certification workshop, please contact Vicky Scott with the Department of Music at 417-836-8980 to discuss options.