Curricular Action Workflow Announcement
All curricular proposals must be submitted through the Workflow system. Access to the Curricular Action Workflow system is automatically granted to all faculty and staff who have been assigned a Missouri State User ID.
Support is available by emailing Curriculum@MissouriState.edu
Curricular Proposal Forms
- New Course
- Course Change
- Course Deletion
- Program Change
- Program Deletion
- New Program
- New Interdisciplinary Program
Approval Timelines - Catalog Deadlines - Challenge Link
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print this document.
Curricular Document Archive
- Archived Documents Prior to Fall 2015
- Substantive/Non-substantive table
- Guidelines for For-Credit Certificates
Curricular Status Tracking Logs
- Curricular Proposal-Senate Action Tracking Log AY 2015-16 - updated 4-7-16
- Complete 2014-15 Curricular Proposal-Senate Action Tracking Log
- Complete 2013-14 Curricular Proposal-Senate Action Tracking Log
- Complete 2012-2013 Curricular Proposal-Senate Action Tracking Log
You need Excel Viewer to view and print tracking logs.
Past Academic Years
MDHE New Program Templates
New graduate programs, new undergraduate majors, and certificate programs involving more than 18 credit hours require a New Program application to be submitted to the Missouri Department of of Higher Education (MDHE). MDHE approval is required before a new program can be offered or advertised. Links to the application templates are below.
If you require assistance to complete the application, contact Julie Masterson, Graduate College, 417-836-5335.
Go to the Experts Website.