Faculty Writing Retreats
Regularly scheduled writing blocks can increase your productivity and publishing rates.
The FCTL will be hosting monthly Faculty Writing Retreats this semester to provide faculty time to focus on scholarly writing in the company of colleagues.
Spring 2023 Faculty Writing Retreat Schedule
All sessions are 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 10: Meyer Library 107
- Thursday, February 23: Meyer Library 107
- Wednesday, March 8: Meyer Library 204
- Friday, March 24: Meyer Library 107
- Thursday, April 6: Meyer Library 107
- Wednesday, April 26: Meyer Library 204
- Monday, May 22: Meyer Library 107
- Tuesday, May 23: Meyer Library 107
Please register through MyLearning Connection by searching for “Faculty Writing Retreats Program” and choose the sessions you wish to attend. If you sign up, you are not obliged to stay all day if you have other obligations.
Participants will be sent a form to log their goals and contacted prior to each event with a reminder. Lunchtime Workshops may feature special topics and/or guest presenters on writing and research productivity.
Morning coffee and lunch will be provided by the Office of the Provost.
This event is sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning. For more information or to be put on the mailing list, please contact email@example.com.