Accommodation Memos (Updated August 14, 2020)
Students: we are in the process of transitioning to a new data management system for your accommodation memos. We are working through the weekend to double check your accommodation memos to make sure it is accurate before we provide them to you.
You are welcome to go ahead and get the process started with your instructor if you have an accommodation memo from your previous semester. You can provide it and let them know that an updated accommodation memo is coming soon. Regardless if you have your accommodation memo or not, you are welcome to go ahead and get the conversation started with instructors about your accommodations.
We appreciate your patience and promise to get your accommodation memos ready as quickly as possible. Thank you!
COVID-19 Notice (Updated August 5, 2020)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and that we work with students with disabilities with immunocompromised conditions, the Disability Resource Center (DRC) needs to take extra precautions in their service delivery to increase the safety of the office. This is also to protect the employees so that they can remain working and ensuring access for students. Please read our guidelines below so that you can prepare in working with our office.
Current changes to appointments and service delivery:
The DRC physical office is open, Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm. Mask is required in order to enter our office.
- All student meetings will be done via Zoom.
- If you insist on a meeting that is in person, time and place of the meeting will be determined on the ability to obtain a space that allows for social distancing. Masks during the meeting will be required.
- The front door may be locked, but we are open.
- In order to ensure that masks are being worn, we may lock the door to check that a mask is on before entering.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, instead of visiting the office, you will need to call the office at 417-836-4192 or email us at DRC@MissouriState.edu to discuss any needs that you might have.
For the most updated information, please visit MSU’s Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).