Bears L.E.A.D orientation offers a unique experience for incoming freshman to help with their transition to Missouri State University.
Bears L.E.A.D. helps students make a successful transition to Missouri State. At orientation you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with other new students who are first-generation or identify from a diverse background.
- Meet with student leaders, faculty and staff.
- Become familiar with campus and resources available.
- Explore the Springfield community to learn where to find essential basics, entertainment and community support.
- Participate in cultural competency and skills training to promote your academic and social success.