Student Employment Week Celebration Kit
Decorate and Announce
- Print our banner in (above). Have your staff sign the poster showing your appreciation.
- Create a “Wall of Fame” with employee photos, customer compliments, peer-to-peer notes of thanks, etc.
- Post on your department’s social media to recognize your student employee and what they’ve done
- Use the hashtag #MSUEMPLOYMENT
- Certificates of appreciation or a “Words of Appreciation” board
- Use the sidewalk in front of your office as a billboard to thank your student workers in a colorful way
- Acknowledge their achievements in a group setting, allowing them their time in the spotlight
- Give your student a small "gift" with a fun one-liner!
- “Thanks a latte for all your hard work!” (Coffee certificate)
- “We hit the lotto with you on our team!” (100 Grand Bar)
- "You DO-NUT know how much we appreciate you!" (Donuts)
- "Just poppin’ in to say thank you!" (Popcorn)
- Buy basic items that can mean a lot to students (highlighters, note cards, pens, etc.)
- Throw a party (pizza, sub, make your own sundae, or potluck) for your students
- Bring in different treats throughout the week to celebrate National Student Employment Week daily!
- Buy a card and have all your full-time employees (faculty and staff) write a short note of appreciation
- A “pat on the pack” telling them what they’ve done to contribute to the success of your team
Order your "Thank You" banner here
Banners are available in these sizes
Copy This Order Form
(Allow 1-2 Business Days to Process)