Dr. Christopher S. Hines
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Accounting Emphasis, 2012, University of Arkansas
- M.B.A. in Business Administration 2001, Missouri State University
- B.S. in Accounting, 1994, Missouri State University
- Cost Accounting
- Controllership and Communication
Research and professional interests
- Corporate governance
- Risk management
Recent publications in peer reviewed journals including:
- Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory
- Journal of Accounting and Public Policy
Awards and honors
- College of Business Endowed Research Professorship, Missouri State University, 2016-2017.
- Outstanding Scholarly Activity Award for Empirically Based Research Paper, College of Business, Missouri State University, 2015-2016.
- Daisy Portenier Loucks Research Professorship, College of Business, Missouri State University, 2015-2016.