I don't have a BearPass account.

If you don't have access to your My Missouri State account, create an account and order a transcript through Parchment, a third-party transcript provider and partner with MSU.

I have a BearPass account.

Login to My Missouri State and go to Student tab, Academic Record channel, and select Official Transcript Request.