The date used in determining the refund of tuition and other enrollment fees shall be the date the student completes the transaction online or submits the Registration Request/Change of Schedule form to the Office of the Registrar.
- Refer to the Fee Refund Schedules for specific deadlines.
- Refunds for classes with a term of 19 days or less are proportionate to length.
- For comprehensive refund information, please refer to the most recent Fee Schedule approved by the Board of Governors.
Exceptions to the Required Student Fee Refund Policy
The University will consider refund exceptions for the following reasons:
- Student initiated requests based on exceptional circumstances
- Student initiated requests based on non-attendance
- Department initiated requests
Deadlines for Appeals
- Appeals for a fall semester must be received on or before June 30 of the following year.
- Appeals for a spring semester must be received on or before November 30 of the same year.
- Appeals for a summer session must be received on or before February 28 of the following year.