Hospitality Leadership (Comprehensive)
Complete one of the following options (9 hours):
Electives to bring total number of hours to 120. Students are encouraged to use these hours to complete more than one track and to take HSP electives.
Hospitality Leadership (BAS)
- General Education Program and Requirements
- Major Requirements
- Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science degree from an accredited institution. Contact the department for details.
- HSP 210(3), 215(3), 218(3), 321(3)
- Related Requirements: ACC 201(3); MKT 150(3)
- Core Courses: HSP 310(3), 354(3), 428(3), 490(3), 499(6)
- Major Electives: 12 hours of upper division HSP electives
- Public Affairs Capstone Experience will be fulfilled by completion of HSP 490(3) and 499(6).
- Seven additional hours of advisor approved upper division electives to bring total upper division hours to 40.
- General Baccalaureate Degree Requirements
Accelerated graduate program in Professional Studies
Eligible Missouri State undergraduate students may apply for admission to the Master of Professional Studies program and begin taking graduate course work as they complete the work for a bachelor’s degree. A maximum of 12 hours of graduate credit may be counted toward both the undergraduate and graduate degree (Mixed Credit). Refer to the Graduate Catalog for specific admission requirements.
Refer to Undergraduate Students Taking Graduate Classes for additional information and procedures for obtaining permission for Mixed Credit.