The general education at Missouri State University is composed of four areas. There are 15 learning goals (GLGs) for students that complete their general education at Missouri State and there are specific General Education Courses approved in each section of the general education so that every students meets the 15 GLGs through their coursework.
- General Education Worksheets is a valuable tool to keep track of General Education courses taken and the various courses offered.
- General Education Service-Learning Options
- General Education Honors Options fulfill both General Education requirements as well as General Honors Program requirements.
- Transition to the New General Education Program (for students at MSU prior to Fall 2014).
- Placement and Prior Credit Equivalency (for incoming students).