Here for you
Our mission: to provide the MSU community with access to well-rounded, nutritious
resources and education to increase food security and healthy lifestyle choices.
We need some information from you to get started
Plan your visit
Learn about the process for accessing our resources
Info and helpful links to explore after you visit us
- Fill out the first time user form if you have not used the Bear Pantry this year.
This will make you a member for the academic year. First Time User Form
- Shop for food and hygiene items:
- Come to the University Hall basement during our hours of operation. For social distancing,
we limit the number of people in the Bear Pantry.
- Come back as often as needed throughout the academic year.
Spring 2023 Hours
- Monday: 10a.m. - 4p.m.
- Tuesday: 10a.m. - 4p.m.
- Wednesday: 10a.m. - 2p.m. & 4p.m.-6p.m.
- Thursday: 10a.m. - 4p.m.
- Friday: CLOSED