Starting with fall 2021 graduates, Missouri State University is partnering with our vendor Parchment to provide digital diplomas. A Digital Diploma is an official signed and certified PDF of your diploma, secured with a Blue Ribbon Security Certificate. Digital Diplomas are in addition to the printed diplomas that will be mailed.
What will the digital diploma look like?
The digital diploma will be an exact replica of the printed diplomas in terms of font, color, layout, style and University Seal.
How do I access my digital diploma?
You will receive email with instructions when your digital diploma is ready to claim.
Steps to access digital diploma:
- Clink on the link in your email.
- Create a password.
- Share your digital diploma on Facebook, LinkedIn, via a verified link, or download a secure PDF for later.
Your digital diploma will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share your diploma again and again.
What can you do with your digital diploma?
Share your Achievements
- Easily share your digital diploma with employers with a secure and verified link.
- Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn.
View or Download
- View your digital diploma online at any time with permanent access.
- Download your Digital diploma and save as a PDF.
Check out this video describing the student experience: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/JVTssPpRJMQ6hpBiQVgZdu