Why study with the MSU PA Program?
- You will complete the fully accredited program in just 24 months and graduate prepared for success on the national certification exam, as supported by the program’s 20+ year proven PANCE pass rate.
- You will learn in a modern facility which includes a cadaver lab, simulation center, and PA designated spaces including a procedure skill lab, classroom, student lounge, and an on-site clinic that serves uninsured low-income adult patients.
- You will attend a program with the option for various clinical training experiences including, regional health care organizations, a university teaching hospital, trauma center, rural, and inner-city settings.
- You will attend a program where the focus of the faculty, staff, and program director is on student success.
- You will attend a program that has a proven track record of alumni achievements and graduates who contribute to the PA profession and community through teaching, leadership, service, and research.
- You will attend a program that has a proven track record in graduating PAs who serve in areas of need, particularly in rural and inner-city health areas.
- You will attend a program with faculty who (a) hold leadership positions within the university, and with state and national PA organizations, (b) are ranked, tenured, and/or are on tenure track, (c) are actively involved in research, and (d) are published authors.