Succeed in insurance
Be qualified to work in a growing, in-demand field: the risk and insurance industry.
Know the types of insurance, from life to property and liability.
Spot and assess risks. Analyze coverage and needs. Understand how insurance companies function.
Program requirements (12 hours)
- RMI 211(3), 312(3), 313(3); RMI 310(3) or 314(3).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.
This certificate is only available to students who are not majoring in Risk Management and Insurance.
Attain a grade of C or better in all courses to advance in the certificate.
- Prerequisite for RMI 211 is 15 hours.
- Prerequisite for RMI 312 is RMI 211.
- Prerequisite for RMI 313 is RMI 211.
- Prerequisite for RMI 310 is QBA 237 or equivalent.
- Prerequisite for RMI 314 is 30 hours.