Missouri State University

Track Your Service

What Counts as Service

To determine what counts as service, see our page specifically about what counts.  The requirements depending on what you are tracking for vary.  A committee for the scholarships makes decisions regarding what consititutes service while IFC, PHA, and NPHC councils make decisions for Fraternity/Sorority life.

Scholarship Service Requirements

If you are tracking hours for your scholarship, you will want to be sure to follow all guidelines that can be found at: Http://www.missouristate.edu/scholarshipservice

Fraternity & Sorority Life

Volunteer Programs tracks the hours that Fraternity & Sorority life members do for service.  This can be chapter reporting or individual hours.

Instructions for Recording Your Hours Online

If you are tracking for a scholarship, be sure to read the full instructions at www.missouristate.edu/scholarshipservice

First you must record your hours using the online system. This is completed using CampucLINK.

Step 1: my.missouristate.edu -> log in with your private ID and password
Step 2: Click the profile tab
Step 3: Click CampusLINK
Step 4: Under Organizations choose Volunteer Programs
Step 5: On the left side you will click the tab that says Forms
Step 6: Choose Individual Report Form and Complete

Be sure to read the directions carefully, it is your responsibility to make sure you are actually submitting your hours.  Do not use the "Service Report" feature in CampusLINK, we have no way of verifying any hours you complete using that feature.

You can submit the form for all the hours you completed with a single agency.  If you volunteered with 3 agencies, you would need to complete the form a seperate time for each agency.