The community of scholars that is Missouri State University is deeply committed to developing educated persons. Educated persons accept the responsibility to practice personal and academic integrity. Each member of the university community refrains from and discourages behavior that threatens the freedom and respect each member deserves.
The policies and procedures included in this section specifically address student academic integrity, but recognize that student academic integrity is only part of the entirety of academic integrity in a community of scholars and that all members of the community share the responsibility for fostering academic integrity.
To view this policy in its entirety, see Academic Integrity Policies and Procedures.
You need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.
Academic Integrity Procedures Summary
Possible Academic Integrity Violation Sanctions
- A mandatory meeting with the Office of Academic Integrity
- Completion of a perfect grade on the Academic Integrity Tutorial and Quiz
- Redoing the assignment/quiz/exam/ for partial credit
- Denial of all or partial credit on the assignment/quiz/exam
- Reduction of overall grade in the course
- F grade in the course
- XF grade in the course