Find your fit at the FRC
- Enjoy Labor Day weekend with friends& family! Feel free to stop by the FRC during our holiday hours
Mon.12pm-11pm21 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- The registration for Power Yoga Session 1 is coming to a close. Today is the Last day to Register!!!23 hours ago • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Rec Fest 2014 was a terrific way to start off a new school year and we are really looking forward to what lies ahead!!!August 25 at 2:50 p.m. • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Summer's not over yet! You still have a chance to get in the water with our "Learn-to-Swim Drop-in Clinic." Mark your calendar for tomorrow night, because this clinic is free! . Free class on August 26th from 7-8PM.August 25 at 11:28 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Don't forget to come to the FRC tonight for the dive-in movie Jaws at 9PM! We'll have popcorn and prizes so suit up and we'll see you there! #recfest2014August 20 at 11:58 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Rec Fest 2014 - Campus Recreation - Missouri State UniversityAugust 17 at 4:40 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation FacebookRecFest!!! No better way to begin the 1st week of classes with some good quality and fun time at the FRC! Stop on by and enjoy yourself!
[ visit link ]Campus Recreation is kicking off the first week of classes right! Join us for a week of activities including canoe battleship, free Zumba, and a...
- BearFit Classes begin in 2 DAYS! They'll start off strong with a Cardio Pump workout and finish just as strong with a Barre Burner, and many more options in between!!! #FRC #BearFitAugust 16 at 5:30 p.m. • 1 comment • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Remember not to over stress and you will make it to the end!August 15 at 5:45 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
The programs and activities administered by Campus Recreation promote health and wellness for Missouri State students and employees. Campus Recreation helps the campus community build lifelong fitness habits, try new things and have fun.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Foster Recreation Center
Mondays through Friday
6 a.m.-8 p.m.
9 a.m.-5 p.m.