Find your fit at the FRC
- Don't forget to come to the FRC tonight for the dive-in movie Jaws at 9PM! We'll have popcorn and prizes so suit up and we'll see you there! #recfest2014August 20 at 11:58 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Rec Fest 2014 - Campus Recreation - Missouri State UniversityAugust 17 at 4:40 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation FacebookRecFest!!! No better way to begin the 1st week of classes with some good quality and fun time at the FRC! Stop on by and enjoy yourself!
[ visit link ]Campus Recreation is kicking off the first week of classes right! Join us for a week of activities including canoe battleship, free Zumba, and a...
- BearFit Classes begin in 2 DAYS! They'll start off strong with a Cardio Pump workout and finish just as strong with a Barre Burner, and many more options in between!!! #FRC #BearFitAugust 16 at 5:30 p.m. • 1 comment • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Remember not to over stress and you will make it to the end!August 15 at 5:45 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Mark your calendar for Rec Fest! We've got some awesome stuff planned for the first week of school! Make sure to check out Rec Fest this year on our website!August 11 at 1:50 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Don't just aim for fitness, the goal should always be overall wellness.August 8 at 8:05 a.m. • 5 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Looking for something to do? The climbing wall is open until 7PM tonight so come on in and scale your way to the top! #FRC #seeyousoonAugust 6 at 2:25 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Intramural and BearFit schedules are finalized and online! Be sure to check them out! www.missouristate.edu/recreationAugust 4 at 1:31 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
The programs and activities administered by Campus Recreation promote health and wellness for Missouri State students and employees. Campus Recreation helps the campus community build lifelong fitness habits, try new things and have fun.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Foster Recreation Center
Mondays through Friday
6 a.m.-8 p.m.
9 a.m.-5 p.m.