Find your fit at the FRC
- If you didn't enjoy the cold weather on Monday, tomorrow is suppose to be about 65 degrees!! And it will be the perfect weather to be outdoors and on a bike, so come on down and join us for Pedal Springfield!!! This will be going on 4/16 from 4:30-7pm!!!14 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Wanna save lives? Consider taking the Red Cross CPR and First Aid training courses!!! Today is the last day to register!!! Don't miss out on this life changing opportunity! Also consider for lifeguard training. Register by 4/21 and 6/2, more information can be found at
[ visit link ]April 14 at 3:20 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Want to change up your routine and do some good? Participate in the BearFit Food Drive this week! Bring in a non-perishable food item and take any BearFit class for free! Not feeling a class but still want to donate? No problem, the FRC will take any donations you bring in to Ozarks Food Harvest. #DoSomeGood ... Continue reading →April 14 at 10:04 a.m. • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- #SundayFunday!!! Come On MSU Bears!!! Loosen Up and Have Fun!!!April 13 at 4:02 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Today is the LAST day to donate non-perishable foods to the BearFit Food Drive. Fill your heart with joy by filling the stomachs of others with food! Oh and before I forget, if donated early enough, you may attend a free BearFit Class such as Bootcamp, Zumba, and Ab Attack!April 12 at 9:20 a.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- How SHARP are you? Ladies, TODAY is the last day to register for Sexual Harassment And Rape Prevention courses and you don't want to miss out! The SHARP sessions will be held on April 14-15 from 6:30-9:00pm.April 11 at 10:50 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- The Outdoor Adventures Team has one more Belay Clinic left and it is this SUNDAY April 13 from 4-7pm. Learn all the techniques of proper security and knots usage!! #SundayFunday #BelayOnApril 11 at 11:20 a.m. • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Your goals are never to FAR! Keep on going!April 10 at 3:11 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Have you stopped by the FRC yet?April 10 at 10:44 a.m. • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Half way through our Food Drive and we are doing great, but... we can do so much BETTER!!! All donations will be going to Ozarks Food Harvest and because you are contributing to a good cause, the FRC wants to reward you with a FREE BearFit class. #GlobalPerspective #WhyItMatters #MakingADifferenceApril 9 at 11:10 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
The programs and activities administered by Campus Recreation promote health and wellness for Missouri State students and employees. Campus Recreation helps the campus community build lifelong fitness habits, try new things and have fun.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Foster Recreation Center
Fall 2013 hours:
Mondays through Thursdays
6 a.m.-11 p.m.
9 a.m.-9 p.m.