Find your fit at the FRC
- When the bike is a little broken down, there is no shame in a tune-up! Outdoor Adventures is hosting a free bike clinic this Friday from 10am-2pm! #FixerUpper #FRC23 hours ago • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- In this weather, you could canoe all the way to class. Instead Kayak with us on the Fall James River Trip September 20th and 27th! #OA #FRCSeptember 17 at 12:59 p.m. • 5 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Take your bike out for a spin during Pedal Springfield with the Outdoor Adventure crew! Explore new routes with them Sept. 17th & 24th at 6pm!September 16 at 4:10 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Reach new heights and climb The WALL during our Boulders Days! Tuesday and Thursday, we will give students free chalk and shoes from 3-5pm! #OutdoorAdventuresSeptember 15 at 2:40 p.m. • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Lift weights or lift people? Exercise is exercise! #MSUBears #GoBEARS #Maroon&WhiteSeptember 13 at 10:45 a.m. • 5 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- This Saturday @ 6pm is when the glorious Bears will have their first home field kickoff! Good luck team! #MSUFootball #GOBEARS #MoStateSeptember 12 at 5:50 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Ladies of the Maroon&White come on out and enjoy a GIRLS NIGHT!!! The FRC climbing wall will provide shoes and chalk for FREE 4pm-10pm #FitBearsSeptember 11 at 1:45 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Tone up and get conditioned with BearFit's Athletic Conditioning class, which features cardio, agility, strength, and power! Designed for you to help you stay in shape and tone your body! Join us every Thursday at 3:00pm for a great workout!September 11 at 12:35 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Rather you are enjoying a tailgating event or chilling at home, there's no shame in these delicious and healthy Onion Rings!
1 large sweet onion
2/3 cup flour of choice
2/3 cup + 1 tbsp vegetable broth
2 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 cup cornmeal
1 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup ...September 10 at 4:50 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Enjoy a nice refreshments, free food, and some prizes at the Betty and Bobby Allison Sand Volleyball Complex Dedication! Then enjoy some good old fun Volleyball Games!!!September 9 at 1:29 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
The programs and activities administered by Campus Recreation promote health and wellness for Missouri State students and employees. Campus Recreation helps the campus community build lifelong fitness habits, try new things and have fun.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Foster Recreation Center
Fall 2014 hours:
Mondays through Thursday
6 a.m.-11 p.m.
9 a.m.-9 p.m.