Find your fit at the FRC
- Leaping to new boundaries and breaking free from negativity! Remember anything is possible it you believe in yourself!!18 hours ago • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Campus Recreation - Missouri State UniversityApril 21 at 3:40 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation FacebookDeadline WARNING!!! Today is the last day to register for the Lifeguard Course and for the Intramural Golf Tournament!!! Don't miss out on something great!!
[ visit link ]AboutThe programs and activities administered by Campus Recreation promote health and wellness for Missouri State students and employees. Campus...
- "Can I have some mores?" "Did you say SMORES?" Well you and everyone can from 4:30-7PM today! Stop by the FRC Patio for the Smores Clinic -- and it is totally FREE!!!April 21 at 1:50 p.m. • 1 comment • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Even though the break is coming to an end that doesn't mean that the good times have to. Join us on the FRC Patio for FREE SMORES during our Smores clinic from 4:30-7PM on April 21.April 20 at 5:40 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Registration for the Intramural Golf Tournament closes April 21st, sign up before it's too late. Are you the next Tiger Woods or Lorena Ochoa?April 19 at 2:05 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Aquatics - Missouri State UniversityApril 19 at 10:10 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation FacebookLooking to gain new skills that can truly make a difference in someone's life? Well consider becoming a certified Lifeguard. The FRC will be offering Lifeguard Courses through the American Red Cross. Space is limited so sign up today!! [ visit link ]The Aquatic Center in the Bill R. Foster and Family Recreation Center supports a wide variety of water-based activities, from dive-in movies to lap...
- Feel the rush of reaching new heights and breaking old boundaries. Join the Outdoor Adventures team on the Horseshoe Canyon Overnight Climbing Trip!! This event is 4/26-4/27 and you will be provided food, gear and a good time!!!April 18 at 3:10 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Enjoy your break from classes and return with a fresh mind.April 17 at 12:20 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Bring your bikes on down to the FRC and join us on our Pedal Springfield adventure!!! This event is completely FREE and a lot of FUN!!! It begins at 4:30 today and goes on until 7Pm. Hope to see you there!!!April 16 at 10:51 a.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- If you didn't enjoy the cold weather on Monday, tomorrow is suppose to be about 65 degrees!! And it will be the perfect weather to be outdoors and on a bike, so come on down and join us for Pedal Springfield!!! This will be going on 4/16 from 4:30-7pm!!!April 15 at 2:35 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
The programs and activities administered by Campus Recreation promote health and wellness for Missouri State students and employees. Campus Recreation helps the campus community build lifelong fitness habits, try new things and have fun.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Foster Recreation Center
Fall 2013 hours:
Mondays through Thursdays
6 a.m.-11 p.m.
9 a.m.-9 p.m.