Find your fit at the FRC
- Love the climb? Come to the FRC Climbing Wall tonight to trick or treat your way to the top of the wall! The Creepy Crawly Costume Candy Climb will be from 4-10PM.October 29 at 9:38 a.m. • 1 comment • 3 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Don't forget to sign up for the #AllieStrong Dodgeball Tournament this Sunday (10/26) in Hammons Student Center at 2PM! 5 person teams, $5/person. Pick up a registration form at the front desk of the FRC!October 22 at 12:36 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Enjoy some fresh powder snow in Steamboat Springs, CO on our 48th SKI TRIP!!! Register before Nov.7th. Have fun skiing, snowboarding, making memories with friends from MoState!!October 10 at 2:35 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Find that last bit of fuel and keep going! #Motivate #FitBearsOctober 9 at 2:20 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Enjoy the calm, yet intense, wellness classes that is POWER YOGA! Registration closes Oct. 17th and classes begin Oct 21st& 23rd. #FRCOctober 8 at 3:10 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Something simple and easy for you to enjoy before a good morning work out.
You will need a tortilla, banana, chocolate chips, and peanut butter.
1. Spread the peanut butter on the tortilla.
2. Add chocolate chips and banana slices to the spread.
3. Fold in half and cook in skillet.
4. Cook to preference and ENJOY!!!October 8 at 1:20 p.m. • 2 people like this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Heads up! BearFit classes will be canceled Wednesday, October 8th after 1pm through October 12th due to Fall Break. See you Monday!October 8 at 10:27 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
- Outdoor Adventures Trips - Outdoor Adventures - Missouri State UniversityOctober 6 at 12:48 p.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation FacebookToday is the LAST DAY to register for the Current River Canoe Trip! If you wish to join Outdoor Adventures on the extravagant journey sign up now! [ visit link ]Embarking on your Next Adventure For more than a decade, Outdoor Adventures has been taking members of the Missouri State University community on...
- Nothing more fierce than a BEAR on the field! Good Luck MoState Team in today's game!!! #MaroonAndWhite #MostateOctober 4 at 11:50 a.m. • 1 person likes this • Campus Recreation Facebook
The Campus Recreation department fosters an inclusive community, promotes physical activity, provides wellness opportunities, and enriches the university learning experience.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Foster Recreation Center
Fall 2014 hours:
Mondays through Thursday
6 a.m.-11 p.m.
6 a.m.-9 p.m.
9 a.m.-9 p.m.
9 a.m.-9 p.m.