Why study accounting at Missouri State?
- By blending courses on accounting principles and business ethics, our program focuses on developing your technical accounting skills and giving you the professional foundation to prepare you for success in the workplace.
- All classes are taught by qualified faculty members, so you learn directly from experts in the field.
- Through the Business Advisement Center, you receive excellent advising and scheduling support as you pursue your education and career goals.
- With a Career Center location in Glass Hall, you can easily access career resources as you search for jobs and prepare your job application materials.
- Student organizations provide you with the opportunity to learn from professionals in accounting through networking events and lectures.