Continue to progress in your professional career by completing your BSN from our student centered and community-based program. Our BSN-C program is 100 percent online for registered nurses (RNs). Pursue an education that can prepare you for leadership roles and may lead to a graduate nursing education.
Our program offers three start dates for life's challenges and changes. Classes are available on a full-time or part-time basis.
Employers place value on an advanced degree, such as the Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
Complete your degree at a high quality institution with an affordable price.
Why complete your nursing degree at Missouri State?
- You will earn your bachelor’s degree from a fully accredited program that offers courses online to accommodate your busy working schedule.
- With this flexible program, you can complete the BSN-C degree from any location with no extra cost for out-of-state tuition.
- We will build on the education you received from your previous college or university with courses in health assessment, community care, leadership and management.
- Our advisors will help you understand general education requirements and what will transfer.
- We will expand your focus from individual to family and community care.
Accreditation and approval
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice at Missouri State University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. The four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing program has the full approval of the Missouri State Board of Nursing.