Continue to progress in your professional career by getting your BSN from our flexible and community-based program. Our BSN-C program is 100 percent online for registered nurses (RNs) who have already graduated from an associate's degree in nursing program. Pursue higher income and leadership roles by opening the door to graduate nursing education to teach or become a nurse practitioner by finishing your BSN.
Our program offers flexible start dates for life’s challenges and changes. You can take classes full-time or part-time.
Employers value the combination of acute, community and classroom knowledge provided by Missouri State's nursing completion program for RNs.
Complete your degree at an amazing price.
Why complete your nursing degree at Missouri State?
- You will earn your bachelor’s degree from a fully accredited program that offers courses online to accommodate your busy working schedule.
- With this flexible program, you can complete the BSN-C degree from any location with no extra cost for out-of-state tuition.
- We will build on the education you received from your previous college or university with courses in health assessment, community care, leadership and management.
- Our advisors will help you understand general education requirements and what will transfer.
- We will expand your focus from individual to family and community care.
Accreditation and approval
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice at Missouri State University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. The four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing program has the full approval of the Missouri State Board of Nursing.