Why consider a graduate certificate in sports management?
- Prepare for management positions in professional, collegiate and international sports.
- Learn how to develop and manage campus and community wellness/sports programs.
- Double count classes in your master’s program to receive both a master’s degree and the sports management certificate at the same time.
- Distinguish yourself with the leadership and management skills necessary to succeed in athletics and sports management.
- Network and gain real-world knowledge through a required field experience course.