Become a radiologic technologist. Perform image exams to diagnose and treat patients.
Choose a path that meets your goals and interests.
Teach radiography to others.
Take on an administrative role in a hospital setting.
Work as a radiologic technologist or prepare for graduate-level studies in a related medical field.
Why study radiography at Missouri State?
- Grow and thrive in an accredited settting.
- Network with health care professionals while you're in school. Take joint courses with Cox College or Mercy College of Nursing and Health Sciences of Southwest Baptist University.
- Learn safety and protection policies. Work closely with advanced radiological technology.
Join a growing field where you help others through image technology.
Helping you succeed
Make a smart investment in your future. Access financial aid and friendly support.
- Admission requirements
- Program requirements
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Transferring credit to Missouri State
Get ready to met your next mentor. You'll be prepared, confident and ready for your career.