Individualized Major Advisement

Advising committee

Your advising comes from a three-person faculty committee. These faculty committee members come from the departments in which you'll study. 

The Academic Advising and Transfer Center assists you in identifying possible faculty advisors.

All three members of your committee must be from different departments. You designate one member as your chairperson, and that person will serve as your assigned academic advisor.

The advisory committee approves your degree plan and must approve any alterations to your degree program.

While developing your individualized major and an advisory committee, you'll receive advisement from an advisor in the Academic Advising and Transfer Center. 

Advising contact

Person item component:
Loading Profile. . .