- The student must hold a bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by agencies recognized by Missouri State University or equivalent education from a foreign university.
- A student must meet one of the following criteria for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Financial Analysis program:
- Satisfy the following condition: (Undergraduate GPA X 200) + GMAT ≥ 1200
- Achieve an average GPA of 3.50 in the following three undergraduate courses: FIN 390, FIN 485, FIN 586 (or FIN 686 equivalent).
- Achieve an average GPA of at least 3.50 in the following three graduate courses: FIN 780, FIN 785, FIN 787
- The student must submit an application online
- Application Fee
- For first-time degree-seeking graduate students, pay the $35 non-refundable graduate application fee.
- Students applying online will be prompted to pay the fee by credit cared or electronic check.
- Applicants are not required to pay the application fee if they have completed classes at Missouri State University as a graduate student.
NOTE: applications will not be processed if the graduate application fee has not been paid.
- Submit to the Graduate College one (1) official transcript showing all course work for the bachelor's degree and any graduate-level work. At minimum, the bachelor's transcript must show grades for the last 60 hours of course work. Missouri State University transcripts do not need to be requested.
NOTE: transcripts are not considered official unless they are received directly from the institution where the coursework was completed. A transcript that is hand-delivered by a student is considered unofficial even if it does have the seal from the institution or received in an unopened envelope. In addition, students sending transcripts while coursework for a bachelor's degree is in progress will need to send another official copy showing that they have been awarded a bachelor's degree.
- Acceptance into this certificate program does not imply acceptance into any other Missouri State University master's program.