2018-2019 Tryout Information
Tryouts are April 13 & April 14 in the West Court at Hammons Student Center. Attendance both days is required to be considered for the MSU Cheer Team. Requirements for participating in tryouts:
3. Photocopy of health insurance card (front and back)
4. Completed and signed Tryout Packet (available soon)
5. Physical form from within the past 6 months stating that you are cleared to participate in cheer team activities - signed by a physician.
6. Proof of acceptance to Missouri State University for Fall 2018 (acceptance letter or email) - transfer students and incoming freshmen
5. Copy of unofficial transcript with current GPA - current MSU students
6. Tryout fee ($35 - make checks payable to MSU)
*Tryouts are only open to those eligible to attend Missouri State in the Fall of 2018.
For questions about MSU Cheerleading tryouts please contact Head Coach, Nikki Love-Adkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the complete 2018 Tryout Packet.