2019-2020 Tryout Information
Tryout Clinic #1* - March 30, 2019, 1:00-3:00 - $30 - Hammons Student Center West Court
Tryout Clinic #2* - April 13, 2019, 12:00-2:00pm - $30 - Hammons Student Center West Court
*Open to juniors in high school and older.
Tryout Clinic #3** - May 3, 2019, 6:00-8:00pm - $40 - Hammons Student Center West Court
**Open only to those wishing (and eligible) to tryout for the 2019-2020 cheer team.
Requirements for participating in tryouts:
3. Photocopy of health insurance card (front and back)
4. Completed and signed Tryout Packet
5. Physical form from within the past 6 months stating that you are cleared to participate in cheer team activities - signed by a physician.
6. Proof of acceptance to Missouri State University for Fall 2019 (acceptance letter or email) - transfer students and incoming freshmen
5. Copy of unofficial transcript with current GPA - current MSU students
6. Tryout fee ($35 - make checks payable to MSU)
*Tryouts are only open to those eligible to attend Missouri State in the Fall of 2019.
For questions about MSU Cheerleading tryouts please contact Head Coach, Nikki Love-Adkins, at email@example.com. Download the complete 2019 Tryout Packet.